-->

Bridal Series 4/4: Dramatic Bridal Makeup



This is not the usual look that brides pick for their wedding day. But for the last week of this series, let me show you a dramatic bridal makeup.

HIT THE PLAY BUTTON TO WATCH THE VIDEO

I was never comfortable with a red lipstick on. I can do purple, yellow or green but there is just something with red that I can't pull off. What do you think?

I am too bus this week and every week after because I now have a job, I may not be too chatty at these time because I am still managing my time and my sleep. (You may not think it, but editing takes a whole lot of time and composing paragraphs for a blog post is not easy either.) 'Til then!

JOIN ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA:

Products Mentioned:
Smashbox Photofinish Primer
MAC Studio Sculpt NC25 + NC40
20 pc Unbranded Concealer (from Lazada)
Mary Kay Sheer Pressed Powder:Ivory2
L'oreal Truematch Superblendable Powder W8 & C7
Mary Kay Blush: Shy Blush
BH Cosmetics 120 Color Eyeshadow Palette 1st Edition (I know I should be getting new eyeshadow but I wanted to hit pan on before I do that, which is impossible so I'll see what I can do.)
LA Girl Gel Eyeliner: Very Black
Maybelline Crayon Liner
Taiwan Lashes:138--- I have a love-hate relationship with these ones. Last week they were gorgeous. This week, they're MEH.
Nichido Lip Pencil in Blaze
Bobbi Brown Rich Lip Color in Old Hollywood


Xoxo,
Yinyin