-->

What's in my Travel Makeup Bag?



I'm a super girl scout when it comes to travelling and I always make sure that I have all the things I need. So here's a little video on which makeup I bring with me when I leave our house.

HIT PLAY TO WATCH

If you guys follow me on social media, you already know that I attended my cousin's wedding in Manila. It was a fun weekend with family and relatives because we got to bond and go around Tagaytay and Cavite together.

We stayed in a beautiful rest house called Bungad Bilusa. The place was a little far from the main road but we love the the good night's sleep. It has a pool which we enjoyed a lot especially the kids. They were there almost everytime!

I couldn't remember the church where my cousin was married but the reception was at the Taalena balcony. It has a good view of Mt. Taal which is very relaxing after the tension of the wedding preparations. The next day, we visited the People's Park at Tagaytay and the Sky Ranch. We had such a really great time on extreme rides and yummy cotton candies.

On travels like these, a kikay girl like me loves taking pictures. And to ensure that I look great, I travel with my makeup essentials. So, if you want to know that beauty items that came with me, please watch the video.

LIKE COMMENT SHARE SUBSCRIBE


JOIN ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
Youtube: The Yinyin Diaries




Xoxo,
Yinyin