-->

Bridal Series 3/4: Garden Wedding Makeup



Hi everybody! It's finally week three of my Bridal Series and that means that I am close to successfully completing four different bridal looks by the end of this month. This week, I'll be featuring more pinks and mattes since I did a warm bronzed look with a lot of shimmer last week.


HIT THAT PLAY BUTTON TO WATCH!!!

I used a lot of drugstore products last week. Products that I truly  love and with that being said, I think I'm going to do a top-drugstore products video soon. So watch out for that.

Since I showed you some drugstore love already, I have incorporated some high end products to this makeup look. That's just so I can try a lot of products and share to you which ones I recommend and which ones are not worth the hype.

I hope you enjoyed this video guys. I'll took to you soon! Bye!

JOIN ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA:

Products Mentioned:
Laura Mercier Oil free Foundation Primer
Laura Mercier Oil Free Tinted Moisturizer
Laura Mercier Undercover Pot - 3
L'oreal Brow Artist Designer Pro: Dark Brown
Fashion 21 Brow Gel: Dark Brown
BH Cosmetics 120 Color Palette 1st Edition
LA Girl Gel Eyeliner: Very Black
Ever Bilena Eyeliner: Pure White
Taiwan Lashes: 138
Buxom Mascara: Blackest Black
Mary Kay Blush: Strawberry Cream
L'oreal Truematch Superblendable Powder: W8 and C7
City Color Intense Exposure Highlighter
LA Girl Matte Flat Finish Pigment Gloss: Timeless
Victoria's Secret Sparkle Gloss


Xoxo,
Yinyin