-->

Mini Haul



I guess I'll never run out of firsts both here on my blog and on my Youtube channel. And today's first will be a mini haul video. I only got a few items here with me but I just want to share to you guys what I recently purchased anyways. This is in no way bragging because first of all, these are not expensive products. So if you want to watch this video, HIT THAT PLAY BUTTON!!!
I am still not comfortable with talking in front of the camera in this video. I admit that I do not have good eye contact yet. But I am pretty positive that I can improve my vlogging skills if I continue to this. I hope that you will enjoy this video.

Most of the items I got are bath products. I just love those. If I ever had a lot of money, I'd buy more bath and makeup products than jewelry.

The first brand is LUSH. I love their products so much. They're organic, handmade and most of all, the scent is soooo goood! If you haven't tried Lush before, I suggest you try it now.

I assume that all of us have already tried either Victoria's Secret or The Body Shop. Their items are still on top of my list, affordable but with good quality.

Please don't forget to subscribe to my YOUTUBE CHANNEL and follow me on social media.

Join me on Social Media:
Youtube: The Yinyin Diaries

Products Mentioned:
Lush Sultana of Soap
The body shop Papaya Shower Gel and Papaya Body Butter
Victoria's Secret Passport Holder, Sparkle Lip Gloss, Smooth Kiss Glossy Lip Butter

Xoxo,
Yinyin