-->

Updated Brow Routine



After doing my brows almost everyday for almost 10 years, I grew tired of spending much time on them. (Did I really? Lol!) Anyway, I found a product that helps me do my brows in a shorter span of time. If you want to know about it, please continue reading.
HIT PLAY TO WATCH THE VIDEO.
On the first week of April, I got some drugstore products which I posted on Instagram. One of which, is the L'oreal Brow Artist Designer Pro. It has a pencil, a powder and a spoolie. The formula is great. The brow pencil glides very smoothly and is pigmented enough to fill in the sparse areas. The powder does a great job of locking in the penciled brow and adds color to put the whole look together.

I love how it is very convenient and how it applies very easily. It's just a great product to have for those of you who are looking for great drugstore finds. I've even read reviews on the internet that it is very comparable to the K-palette 2-way Brow Pencil. Plus, it is way cheaper.

The other brow product that I've talked about in this video is the Fashion 21 Brow Gel. I just want to say that at 165 pesos, it's definitely a dupe for the MAC brow set. I've used MAC brow sets, Beguile and Girlboy depending on my hair color but this Fashion21 one is just so similar. I almost think they have the same formula.

I hope this post was helpful. Thank you very much and please LIKECOMMENTSHARE and SUBSCRIBE.

Products Mentioned:
L'oreal Brow Artist Designer Pro in Dark Brown
Fashion 21 Brow Gel in Dark Brown

Join me on Social Media:

Xoxo,
Yinyin