-->

How to Style a Lob



Messy Lobs are hot right now. I feel like everyone I know are chopping their hair off. Maybe because it's summer and if you are here in the Philippines, you know how hot is here.
HIT PLAY TO WATCH THE VIDEO
What I love about this hairstyle is, you can wear it on any occasion. You can wear it on the beach and rock the soft waves like a Victoria Secret model, with a shorter hair though, lol. Or you can take it up to the red carpet and feel like Taylor Swift dressed up and about to receive a Grammy Award.

To start with, my hair is limp and straight because I got it treated to stay that way in cases when I'm running out the door and don't have time to style it. I better have limp hair than a huge nest on my head. (#BuhaghagHairBeLike) I use St. Ives Revitalising Shampoo and Conditioner on a day to day basis, nothing very special, they're just the current hair care products in our shower right now.

This is going to be my first ever hair video. I hope you like it and if you do, please LIKECOMMENTSHARE and SUBSCRIBE.

Products Used:
Nova 2 in 1 Iron
White Rain Unscented Extra Hold Hairspray


Join me on Social Media:

Xoxo,
Yinyin