-->

Bridal Series 1/4: Classic Bridal Makeup



It's a month away from June. So I'm doing four different bridal looks and I'll be uploading one different look on each week of May. I hope I can do this though. I'm planning to do Beach, Garden and a Dramatic Bridal makeup after this one. (fingers crossed)

HIT PLAY TO WATCH THE VIDEO
Bridal makeup for me is always up to the bride. It is her big day and she should achieve the look she wants may it be classy, fresh or drag. (Who knows what the wants right?)

This look that I created is one of the popular makeup looks that brides tend to choose. Honestly, I don't know what to write right now. Lol! I'll be very busy this month. So forgive my post incoherence.

Anyway, I tried setting my whole face with Ben Nye Cameo in this video and oh dear, this shade is a bit too light for me. I'll stick to banana for now. I don't know, because in some days, I can get away with cameo but I guess today is not one of those days. I hope you enjoy this video.

Get ready for some Glow on my next post!

I hope this post was helpful. Thank you very much and please LIKECOMMENTSHARE and SUBSCRIBE.

Products Mentioned:
Graftobian Warm 1 Palette
Ben Nye Luxury Powder Cameo
LA Girl Pro Concealer Classic Ivory
Loreal Brow Artist Designer Pro in Dark Brown
Fashion 21 Eyebrow Gel in Dark Brown
City Color Contour Effects
LA Girl Gel Liner
Taiwan Lashes 163
Loreal Truematch Powder in W8 and C7
City Color Intense Exposure Highlighter
Mary Kay Blush in Pink Petals
Nichido Lip Pencil in Rosette
Bobbi Brown Rich Lip Color in Soft Coral

Join me on Social Media:

Xoxo,
Yinyin