-->

Ariana Grande Mac Viva Glam Makeup



April 11, 2016 was when MAC launched the Viva Glam Ariana Lipstick. On the website, it was described as a deep dark plum color with a matte finish.
Hit play to watch the Video.
I was excited to get the shade but I visited the MAC store at Rustan's Ayala three days early. So I got a very similar shade, so similar that it really looks like it is the Viva Glam Ariana. It is in the shade Instigator which also has a matte finish.

The look was not super hard to recreate for me because the rest of the features don't have to standout so that the lip area gets the all the attention. The only thing that slowed me down a little bit is the winged liner. Ariana's wing is at an angle which I don't usually do. Most of the time I go for a more elongated kind of wing because it suits my eye shape more while hers is a little more pulled upwards.

For the lips, I personally think that the Viva Glam Ariana and Instigator are just the same. And by the way, I used a kohl liner instead of a purple lip liner because I just couldn't find a one.

In this video, I did show two new L'oreal True Match Powders. I just love contouring with these two and the formula is so good that it just glides on my skin with no harsh lines. You know how you contour, and then you get uneven patches? These don't do that. I can't wait to do an in depth video on these two.

I am also planning to do a haul video but I'm not so sure because I don't have a good microphone just yet. But I do have a lot of new products that I got since I stopped for almost a month due to my son's scheduled surgery, either that or an updated brow routine. But the brow routine will surely be filmed soon. I got a good brow product that made my life so much easier.

Please do let me know of your thoughts. :)

If you like this video, please LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE and SUBSCRIBE.

Products Used:
L'oreal Brow Artist
Fashion 21 Brow Gel
20 Piece Concealer Palette
Too Faced Eye shadow Primer
BH Cosmetics 120 Palette 1st Edition
Buxom Mascara in Blackest Black
Taiwan Lashes 163
Mac Studio Sculpt NC25+NC40
Ben Nye Luxury Powder in Cameo
L'oreal True Match Powder in C7 and W8
MAC Bush Margin
City Color Intense Exposure Highlighter
BYS Kohl Liner in Deep Purple
MAC matte lipstick in Instigator



Join me on Social Media:

Xoxo,
Yinyin