-->

Biore Cleansing Oil Review + Demo



I wanted to film a video with me talking to you guys for the longest time now because it would've been great for review videos and demos. But I can't. The neighbors are too noisy. I don't have a good microphone. I am filming in the same room where my son sleeps and I can't wake him up because it's the only time I can film. (Full time mom here.)

Hit play to watch the Demo.
Read more for the review
Review
This is the second cleansing oil that I've tried because I have tried the MAC cleanse off oil and I can say that they are very similar. I don't see any difference with regards to their makeup removing abilities. 

Packaging
The packaging is cute. It's a plastic, pink bottle with a pump. I do wish that they have a travel size and packaging for this product because I once brought mine with me and the oil was everywhere.

Smell
It has a mild scent which I love. I am not into perfumed products for my face.

Makeup Removing Capabilities
Great! I love how it takes off my makeup very quickly without using much product. I also love how it doesn't emulsify with water because I hate that some makeup removers do that and I end up with a zit the next day.

Price
I got mine from Watson's for 299 Php (150 mL). It's actually just right, if not cheap because you only need a small amount. I go through a bottle of other makeup removers with only around  10-15 uses because  I want to make sure that I get all the makeup from my face plus I film makeup videos regularly. You can also save from not needing cotton balls whenever you remove your makeup because it dissolves makeup.

To sum this all up, I love this product and I highly recommend it to everyone especially for makeup junkies.

Join me on Social Media:
Instagram: @theyinyindiaries
Facebook: The Yinyin Diaries
Twitter: @YinyinDiaries
Youtube: The Yinyin Diaries

Xoxo,
Yinyin