-->

My Go To Makeup



For the past weeks, I have been busier than I usually am. I don't wear makeup everyday but most of the time when I'm out, I do wear makeup. Does that make sense? Lol!
HIT PLAY TO WATCH THE VIDEO.
Here's a makeup look that I wear when I want to look put together but I don't want to spend much time on doing my makeup. I call this my basic look that I can do in 20 minutes or less. I wear this when I want to take Adriel out for some kiddie rides or for ice cream. It's very easy to do and the lashes I'm using are less dramatic than what I usually wear.

My face may look lighter than my neck on this video. It's because there are a lot of lights on me and Naturactor isn't very photo-friendly, but in person the shade suits my skin tone just right.

Product List:
Naturactor 151
Mary Kay Sheer Pressed Powder: Ivory 2
Nichido Eyebrow Pencil: Walnut
LA Girl Gel Eyeliner
Contour Effects Palette
Taiwan Handmade Lashes: 218
Fashion 21 Double Up Mascara
BH Cosmetics 10 Professional Palette
Nichido Lip liner: Rosette
Maybeline Colorshow: True Toffee

Join me on Social Media:
Instagram: @theyinyindiaries
Facebook: The Yinyin Diaries
Twitter: @YinyinDiaries
Youtube: The Yinyin Diaries

Xoxo,
Yinyin