-->

How to Put On False Lashes



I love my false lashes. I love them  full and long. And whenever I wear my favorite pair, I get compliments, and because I love my readers and viewer, here is a quick guide on how to put them on.

HIT PLAY TO WATCH THE VIDEO!

Yes, I know how difficult it is for beginners to put them on. They slide around and ruin your eye makeup.

If you have been reading my blog, you already know that I prefer falsies over mascara because mascara is hard to remove and leaves a black stain on your eye area, whereas falsies are very easy to remove. Just gently pull them out and then, you're done!

I hope you enjoyed the video.

Products Featured:
Taiwan Handmade Lashes No. 163
Nichido Lash Glue---> The Best Lash Glue Ever!

Join me on Social Media:
Instagram: @theyinyindiaries
Facebook: The Yinyin Diaries
Twitter: @YinyinDiaries
Youtube: The Yinyin Diaries

Xoxo,
Yinyin