-->

Graduation Makeup Tutorial 2016



For Graduation Makeup, I wanted to create something that looks fresh and soft but with products that have good coverage and high definition that will look great on obligatory photos. Lol!

HIT PLAY TO WATCH THE VIDEO.
Yes, I know how it feels! Stressful! Cases to complete, Case studies to submit, clearance papers to deal with, and the list goes on. But don't worry love because I'll help you remedy those dark under eyes with puffy bags. 

In this tutorial, I'm using products that will make you look fresh and stress-free on your Graduation Day. Enjoy!

Products Used:
LA Girl Pro Prep HD Primer
Graftobian Hi Def Glamour Creme Palette: Warm 1
Ben Nye Luxury Powder: Banana
BH Cosmetics 88 Neutral Palette
City Color Contour Effects
City Color Intense Exposure Highighter
Nichido Lip Pencil: Rosette----->>> My Fave!!!
MAC Lipstick: Please Me

Join me on Social Media:
Twittter: YinyinDiaries

Xoxo,
Yinyin