-->

Girls' Night Out Red Smokey Eye Makeup



This Red Smokey Eye Makeup Look which I thought would be perfect for Girls' Night Out or PROM (Well, if you're me, because I would totally go to PROM with seven layers of foundation and super smoked out eyes.) will be my last smokey eye episode for this month. I hope you enjoy!


HIT PLAY WATCH THE VIDEO!

You know that girl in the group who doesn't wear a lot of makeup, who just wears lip balm and mascara and is so cute and girly, and simple, and... No, that's not me.

I'm the one with seven layers of full coverage foundation, carved out brows and overly lined lips. Lol!!!

So here's a video on a makeup that I'd wear to a Girls' Night Out or PROM. (Yes PROM, because I'd totally go drag queen instead of PROM queen, lol!)

Product List
LA Girl Pro HD Primer
20 piece Concealer Palette (I bought it from Lazada and it doesn't have a brand name)
BH Cosmetics 120 Color Palette 1st Edition
BH Cosmetics 88 Shimmer Shadow Palette
Maybelline Crayon Liner: Black
LA Girl Gel Liner: Black Bird
Taiwan Hand made Lashes: #138
Buxom Mascara: Blackest Black
L'oreal Truematch Foundation:W6
Mary Kay Sheer Pressed Powder
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
Mary Kay Blush: Champagne Rose
Wet n Wild Megalast Lipstick: Pink Suga'

Join me on Social Media!

Facebook Page: The Yinyin Diaries

Xoxo,
Yinyin