-->

PROM Makeup

I have never been to PROM just because the school I went to didn't have it. I was never really interested in attending one of those school parties back in the day anyway because I was so busy with whole other things which is funny because I was more into Math competitions and Journalism those days.
But now, you really can't tell that I was into those stuff considering the things that I like and spend time in today.

Well, if I was attending PROM, I would go with this look. It's very easy and great for parties at night not just for PROM because I would wear this to other parties as well.

Naturactor Cover Face does not really come out beautiful in flash photography. I just used it because I want to switch products from time to time so then I don't  only use one product all the time in my videos. But if you are on a budget and you're looking for a great foundation that comes out really great in flash photography, then you may want to get the L'oreal true match. Just makes sure that you get color matched at the L'oreal counter so you'll get the right shade which is really very important.

In this video, you would see me comparing my face to my shoulder just to make sure my face shade is close to the rest of my body because the lights that I am using are very harsh and they tend to wash the color out. So although I'm nicely matched (my skin tone I mean) in person, it comes out different on the camera.

Enjoy the Video. Products Used will be listed after the video. So be sure to check that out as well.



PRODUCTS USED: 
Products used: 
MAC Veluxe Brow liner: Red Brunette
LA Girl HD PRO.prep primer
Naturactor Cover Face: 140
BH Cosmetics 88 Neutral Palette
L'oreal High Intensity Pigment: Unashamed
LA Girl Gel Liner: Very Black
Maybelline Crayon Liner: Black
Star Jewel Lash: No.14
Naturactor Cover Face: 151
Naturactor Cover Face: 140
MK Sheer Pressed Powder: Ivory 2
City Color Contour Effects Palette
City Color Intense Exposure Highlighter
LA Girl Matte Flat Finish Pigment Gloss: Timeless

join me on instagram: @theyinyindiaries
twitter: @yein2x