-->

10 Minute Makeup Challenge


There are just times when I am running out the door and I don't have a lot of time to do my makeup and so with this video, I will be challenging myself to do my makeup quickly.
I often say that doing my own makeup is my ME TIME and so I really do my own makeup slowly, lol. I know that's weird but it really just relaxes me and makes me happy, like an artist gets his stress out with painting, lol. I am really a slow poke when I do my makeup. I don't know, I just enjoy taking my time.

As I am writing this blog, I haven't done the video yet. So, I am not really sure how this challenge will end up. I don't know if I can really do the whole thing in just 10 minutes but I will try my very best. I won't do short cuts. I will apply false lashes, apply liquid foundation instead of just powder foundation which is easier to blend.

The full list of products will be after the video. Enjoy!


PRODUCTS USED
Nichido Eyebrow Pencil Walnut
Loreal Truematch W6
Naturactor Cover face 151
Ben Nye Luxury Powder Cameo
BH Cosmetics 88 Neutral Palette
City Color Contour Effects
BH Cosmetics 10 Professional Blush Palette
City Color Liquid lipstick Chocolate Merlot

join me on instagram: @theyinyindiaries
tweet me: yein2x
watch my other Youtube videos : https://www.youtube.com/user/pinkyein88/videos?view_as=public

Xoxo,
Yinyin