-->

The Power of Makeup



Checkout my video as I glam up only half of my face.
HIT PLAY TO WATCH THE VIDEO!
I first saw a version of this by Nikkietutorials, on youtube. And so I did this video because I got inspired by the message that it sends out.

Wearing makeup doesn't mean that I hate myself or I don't like how I look. Wearing makeup to me is a hobby. And makeup application is my me time considering that I am a full time mom and I spend most of the time with my son. I enjoy the colors on the makeup palettes, packing shades on my lid, blending them in, buffing the foundation. It just relaxes me and gets the stress out of me.

It has nothing to do with insecurities. I go out without makeup when I do groceries or do other errands. And I don't feel any less of a person whatsoever. And I think that everybody should love themselves without makeup as much as how they love themselves with a full glam face.

A lot of us has this impression that when a girl is wearing makeup, she's bitchy, she's not nice or she's not confident with herself that's why she has a 6-inch cake on her face. Well not wearing makeup doesn't instantly mean that that girl is nice and kind and perfect. There are a lot of girls I know that do not like to wear makeup but have horrible personalities.

Finally, makeup is just makeup. And this is to show my viewers and my readers that with or without makeup, I'm still me. And if you feel that you are deceived by a person who's wearing makeup, then I guess that you only looked on the surface because I think that we shouldn't be basing our feelings on how a person looks but by who the person really is. I mean you don't love someone just because he or she looks great, right? Or do you? Lol!


join me on
Instagram: @theyinyindiaries
Tweet me: @YinyinDiares
Facebook: The Yinyin Diaries
watch my other videos, Youtube username: The Yinyin Diaries

Xoxo,
Yinyin