-->

Black Smokey Eye


I have been so busy these past few days and there's a lot of things that have been going on and so it took me a very long while to upload my first ever video for 2016.

First of all, I want to apologize for the lashes I am using on this video. They are not my favorite ones and i don't think they look amazing with the makeup that I've done. And there's my new lash glue which did not do its job. I keep reapplying the whole time I'm doing the video and when finally I thought it worked, it still didn't. My right falsie looked like it was about to fall off.

I also worked harder and pushed myself in terms of video editing. I added more hip music and video transitions which are new to me just because I wanted to bring my videos to a whole new level this year.

I am also going to be getting a new background. I will be working on that so expect better videos this year, lol.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy this video. Products used will be listed after the video.

Enjoy!



PRODUCTS USED:

Nichido Brow Pencil in Walnut
LA Girl Pro Concealer Classic Ivory
BH Cosmetics 120 color palette 1st Edition
Maybelline Crayon liner Black
Mac Studio Sculpt Foundation NC 40 and NC 25
Laura Mercier Secret Concealer
Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder
City Color Contour Effects
MK blush Pink Petals
Wet n Wild Megalast lipstick in Pink Suga

join me on instagram: @theyinyindiaries
tweet me: @yein2x
watch my other videos on Youtube: Yinyindiaries
click this link---> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMrEk4gxHidOIgD8mD5WUeA

Xoxo,
Yinyin