-->

New Year's Eve Makeup


This year has not been one of the best years of my life. I'm hoping that 2016 would be a lot better so I could take a breather from all the sad things that happened to me for the past 12 months.
So here's a New Year's Eve Makeup Tutorial to kick start 2016.

In this video, I did my eye makeup first because I went for a cat eye makeup and as you know, if you've been watching my videos or reading my blogs, you now know that my eyes are not similar. One is hooded and the other one is not, so I have a little difficulty of pulling off a cat eye every now and then.

Full product list below or you can check the info box under the video on Youtube.



PRODUCTS USED:
Nichido Brow Pencil in Walnut
LA Girl Pro Concealer in Classic Ivory
BH Cosmetics 120 color palette
LA Girl Gel Eyeliner
Loreal Truematch Foundation in W6
Mary Kay Translucent Setting Powder
City Color Contour Effects Palette
MK Blush in Pink Petals
Nichido Lip Pencil Rosette
Wet n' Wild Megalast Lipstick in Mochalicious

join me on instagram: @theyinyindiaries
tweet me: @yein2x
watch my other videos on Youtube: Yinyin Diaries

Xoxo,
Yinyin