-->

Miss Universe 2015 Makeup


Miss Philippines did amazing on that stage and she deserved that crown. She is living proof that if you work hard for what you want, you will succeed.

What amazed me besides taking the crown home, is the fact that Miss Philippines, Pia Wurtzbach tried three times in order to compete for the Miss Universe title. She is indeed a great example and an inspiration not only to women but to all of us to never ever give up on our dreams.

She walked on that stage to win.

And because I became an instant fanatic, I decided to do a video on my take of her makeup. Not that this is really the exact way how it was done on her but if I was going to be one of the contestants, this is how I would do my makeup.

If you are an avid reader of my blog, you already know that my hair is short and I really couldn't mimic her hairstyle because of the lack of length, lol. So I just pinned it into an up do that I think is oh I don't know. I am a person who doesn't want to take a lot of time doing my hair so I guess it's not really much.

The products I used are not the exact same ones used on her. I just grabbed whatever I have and put together a look that is I think similar to hers.

I hope you enjoy.


join me on instagram: @theyinyindiaries
tweet me: @yein2x
watch my other videos: Yinyin Diaries

Xoxo,
Yinyin