-->

Festive Holiday Makeup


Here's a full glam makeup for the holidays. I hope you enjoy.
Though I am not very giddy for Christmas this year just because something sad happened to our family, I have managed to film a holiday full glam makeup for you guys.

For girls that have parties to attend to with family and friends, this might be the look that you want to go for.

I am running out of words as I am writing this post just because there's a lot that is going on. I can't tell you guys right now because I'm not ready to share but some of you might probably already know.

Anyway, let's look at the brighter side. Tomorrow, I'll be a guest makeup artist at the Bobbi Brown counter at Rustan's, so that's something happy that I am looking forward to. I hop to see you guys there and have a little chat or a little demo.

I can't seem to find words for this post. So here's the video.



join me on instagram: @theyinyindiaries
tweet me: @yein2x
watch my other videos on Youtube: Yinyin Diaries

Xoxo,
Yinyin