-->

Powder Contour, Bronze, Highlight and Blush


I must say the that it took me the longest time before I finally decided to upload a contour video. I was not really sure enough before because I thought contouring is one of the most controversial makeup aspects.
Some pros say that it should be done like this and then some other pros say that it should be done this way.

I'd say that it really depends on the person that you're doing makeup to because  think that there is no standard technique for everyone just because we all have different features. Some people need to have the sides of their foreheads contoured some don't because they have a narrow forehead.

So in this video, I'm going to show you how I contour my face. So if you have similar facial features with mine, you can pick up some tips and tricks on how I do it.

I am using my tried and tested City Color Contour Effects. I am loving this pqlette and the shades are perfect for my skin tone. I understand that some girls are fairer so they need a palette for fair skin but this one covers a whole lot of shade range.



Thank you so much for watching!

join me on instagram: @theyinyindiaries
tweet me: @yein2x
Watch me on youtube: Yinyin Diaries

Xoxo, 
Yinyin