-->

L.A. Girl Flat Finish Pigment Gloss First Impressions

I have waited for this product to be available here in the Philippines and I have been on the constant lookout on LA girl kiosks for months and months now. So when I finally got my hands on this one, I immediately tried it out and I am very excited to share my thoughts on it.


Below is the video of my first impressions. I tried to do a voice over but I realized that I have to get a better microphone if I wanted my videos to have a good audio because what I have right now is just not working.

When I went out to get this product, they only had a very few shades left because it sold like hotcakes. All the shades that I was eyeing for we're already bought by the very lucky ladies who knew that this lippie was already available before I did!!! Boohoo!!!

And so, I only got the shade timeless for this review because the other shades left do not look good on me.

I haven't included on the video that I think this lippie would really last a long time if I did not eat or drink at all.

I hope you enjoyed!

join me on instaram: @theyinyindiaries
tweet me: @yein2x
youtube: Yinyin Diaries

Xoxo,
Yinyin