-->

How to: Non-Surgical Nose Lift


Hi! In this video, I am going to show you how I contour my nose.  It's not something I do everyday or every time when I go out but I just thought that when you're attending a special event and you're doing your own makeup, you might want to try some tips and tricks that I do.
When contouring, I usually use a taupe shade, I stay away from bronzers because when I use them for contouring, they look muddy and dirty and they don't really give me the lift that I want especially when it comes to the cheek bone area.

Today, I am using the City Color Contour Effects for this video. I really am loving this product because not only that it has a good contour shade, it also is very affordable. I also used the highlight shade of this palette in this video, but for day makeup where I just need a subtle shimmer, I prefer a more champagne shade.



I hope you enjoyed the video.

join me on instagram: @theyinyindiaries
tweet me: @yein2x
youtube channel: Yinyin Diaries

Xoxo,
Yinyin