-->

How to Get Fuller Lashes with Mascara

So yeah! I decided to do a video on this one because I kind of tried to do this tutorial with just photos but it was really difficult for me to capture the steps.


I hope you enjoy this one. I know that my video editing skills are really primitive plus the background noises are there, but I'm looking forward to step into creating more detailed tutorials with videos.

TRIVIA: Do you know that when I write blog post I just follow my trail of thought and I don't really proof read my writing because... I'm just like that! Lol!

So if you saw grammar and spelling errors, hahaha I never really corrected them.

So here's the video! Please do let me know which things I can work on so I can do a better one next time.


join me on instagram:@theyinyindiaries
tweet me: @yein2x

Xoxo,
Yinyin