-->

Everyday Neutral Glam


I'm so excited to try out a few products that I bought recently so I'm like... Yeah! New blog post coming right up!


For everyday wear, I always prefer a light base so I won't have to carry a heavy face throughout the day and something with an SPF to protect my skin from sun damage when I'm out. So I thought that this Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 20 is perfect for that. This has a very light coverage and as you can see, my dark under eyes are still visible, but don't you worry loves, a good concealer will fix that. I just thought that if I'd be wearing this everyday, I would love my skin to breathe.

Note: I already did my brows with the MAC Veluxe Brow Liner in Red Brunette. I applied it with the same technique that I always use.

BTW, I got new lights!!! YAY!!! I hope ya'll love it.



To hide those dark circles I applied a very thin layer of the Secret Concealer from this  Laura Mercier Undercover Pot. This Pot is a combination of Laura Mercier's best selling products, Secret Concealer (for under eye circles), Secret Camouflage (for darkened areas of the face such as blemishes, shadows, scars) and Translucent Powder. I super love the secret concealer and I will definitely purchase the full size when I hit pan.


See the difference?!

Since I am still getting used to my new lighting, I realized that it's better to stay a little far back from the lights. Lol!

I set everything with the Mary Kay Translucent Powder.

I contoured with City Color's Contouring Powder for a little bit of dimension, appropriate for everyday wear.




As you can see on the right pic, my cheeks look a little higher.
I skipped bronzer and highlight since I am going for less makeup.

I applied a blush with some shimmer for a natural flush.





For the eyes, I'm only using a white base all over the eye lid up to the brow bone and a cool toned brown shadow on the lid. Remember to blend the shadows together for a flawless transition. I also applied a black liner as you can see on the  3rd pic.



Instead of applying a black mascara, I put on falsies. Mascara is just harder to take off compared to falsies which I can just gently pull to remove, but that's just me.

And lastly, I applied a pink lippie.

As you may see, I still have shadows under the eyes(ugh! The circles show up when I smile ha! Lucky me!), and I'm totally fine with that because I didn't put corrector on and the goal is to look naturally made up anyway. (You know what I mean, lol.)




See you on my next post! :)

Thanks for reading.

Join me on instagram: @theyinyindiaries
Tweet me: @yein2x

Xoxo, 
Yinyin