-->

Simple Pop Art Halloween Makeup


This Pop Art Halloween Makeup is for those of you who want a quick spooky look for halloween parties.

1. Heavily line the eyebrows with black eye brow liner.



2. Line the eyes with a black eye shadow and create 3 wings above and 2 wings below to serve as eye lashes, also line the water line. You do not have to make it perfect since this is only an outline.
Also create a crease on top of the eyes.



3. Line the nose and shade the nostrils.



4. Overline the lips.



5. Apply a light foundation (include your neck and body if you are showing them. I just didn't because I'm taking this off as soon as I'm done.), a bright eye shadow and red lipstick.



6. Darken the lines with a black eye liner or face paint.


You may stop here, or you may put extra effort and do tiny white circles for an ultimate pop art look.



You're done!

I hope you enjoyed this quick tutorial.

Keep posted for more.

join me on instagram: @theyinyindiaries
tweet me: @yein2x

Xoxo,
Yinyin