-->

Half Skull Halloween Makeup


Here's a little tutorial all about this Half Skull Halloween Makeup.I already did a simple Halloween Makeup as well, so check my previous post if you want to read about that. Enjoy!!!


1. Do a heavy glam makeup on the upper half part of your face. I chose a deep purple eye makeup to give me a little spooky feel. You can choose anycolor and tone that you want.


2. Pack a thick amount of a super light shade foundation on the lower half of your face like so. Use a flat foundation brush to get a heavy layer faster. You can use face paint if you wish. I just don't have one.


3. Draw the nose with a black eye shadow.



4. Apply black eye shadow to the inner part of both lips and extend it to the cheeks.



5. Draw an outline of the teeth.



6. Shade and Darken to give dimension to the drawing. Arrrrggghhhhhhh this has to be the longest process and would absolutely be easier with water color, colorpens or oil pastels.


7. Draw the sides of the skull's mouth and apply white eye shadow to everywhere without the black shadow.




8. And you're done!!!

WITHOUT FLASH
WITH FLASH
I hope you enjoyed, watch out for more.... :)

Join me on instagram: @theyinyindiaries
Tweet me: @yein2x

Xoxo,
Yinyin