-->

Lipstick Swatches Ft. Wet n Wild Megalast

I needed a lot of lippies to pull off different looks so I chose a drugstore brand which is affordable so I can try out a lot of shades to know which ones suit me.

I got 16 shades of Wet n Wild Megalast lippies and I will be showing you the swatches after a mini review.

Mini Review
On the lips:
I like how it doesn't dry my lips, comfortable and very light. I have tried a high end brand that really dries my lip to the point of cracking even after the constant application of lip balm throughout the day. Price and popularity isn't really anything ladies.

Lasting Power:
The lipstick lasts around four hours if you won't be having a meal. I suggest using a lip liner to extend the staying power and reapplication throughout the day.

Color Pay off:
It's fairly opaque, although if you want to sport a nude lip, a lip liner is a must. The lighter shades don't give as much color as the darker ones.

For it's price, this lipstick is pretty good.

Swatches

Here are the swatches of the lippies. I used a lip brush because that's just how I apply my lipstick for better control and precision.














Thank you for reading.

Join me on Instagram: @theyinyindiaries
Tweet me: @yein2x

Xoxo,
Yinyin