-->

Lash Game Level Up


"Lashes are the new breasts, women are obsessed with getting a bigger, better pair".
- vogue magazine


I don't know about you, but these days, wearing falsies look more natural than wearing the good old mascara.  Well of course if you're wearing the good ones at least.

Mascara formula are aimed to get that va va voom volume that they clump and weigh down the lashes instead. I feel like I have to layer on the product to get that desired volume every time. They look fine right after I  finish my makeup but in the middle of the day, they have weighed down and made me look tired and sleepy instead of making me look more awake. And in the evening, I had to use an extra amount of makeup remover because, let's be honest, liquid liners and mascaras are not that easy to remove.

Wearing falsies weren't an option back then because I thought that they were way too overdone and then the more natural-looking ones are pricey. Well, not until I found my new love:Taiwan lashes!!! They are hand made and a lot of styles, designs and volumes are available! Plus, they are really cheap, around 120 Pesos for a box of ten pairs though some styles are cheaper than others.

Wearing these lashes are so comfy. They don't feel heavy and are very easy to put on because the lash bands are very soft and flexible. I am confident throughout the day that my lashes will stay intact and perfectly the same when I put them on. I also like how I can easily take them off at night just by gently pulling them out starting at one end.

Here are four of my favorite designs that I am constantly reaching for at the moment.

NOTE: I am not wearing any eye makeup  on the pictures whatsoever.

1. Number 218
for a natural look when going out for lunch with friends.




2. Number 357
a little over the natural look. This may need an application of an eyeliner since the lashes are spread out widely at the base for that sun burst effect so the lash band becomes a little obvious with flash photography.



3. Star Jewel Lash Number 14
the only Japan Lash in this post, I just had to include it because I love how it starts natural at the inner corner and then becomes dramatic with more lash volume as it reaches the outer corner.

for a casual night out with friends or parties




4. Number 163
for big events when you need that extra "oomph"
Lol, sorry for that other eye, for some reason I couldn't apply it properly.





Thanks for reading. :)

Join me on instagram: @theyinyindiaries
Tweet me: @yein2x

Xoxo,
Yinyin