-->

Kathleen Ruston (1960s look)


Everything I learned I learned from the movies.
- Audrey Hepburn

Audrey Kathleen Ruston more popularly known as Audrey Hepburn already appeared in several films in 1950s but Holly Golightly in the movie Breakfast at Tiffany's has to be my favorite out of all her roles.

She's known for her quotes which lol,we often see on social media with her signature pose while  a cigarette holder.

Hair
Audrey Hepburn's hair was not exactly a bouffant though it looks like it. I have very short hair so I sectioned my hair in half,the top part being the bouffant and side swept bangs and the bottom part which I just pinned at the back.

Brows
Audrey has very bold and thick brows so I did overdraw my brows.

Eyeshadow
I used three shades, the light eye shadow for the lid, a brown shade for the crease and a darker brown on the outer crease of the eye shadow.

Liner
I created a thick line without a flick at the end and shaped it to make my eyes look round because Audrey's eyes are round and big.

Face
Different from what I usually do, I used a liquid foundation this time and an even darker liquid foundation for contour. For highlight, I used a cream concealer. I have really bad under eye circles these days because I haven't been getting much sleep lately. I did order a corrector and I'm planning to do a first impressions review and demo once I get it.(Full product list down below.)

Lips
A matte pinkish nude shade topped with a lip polish.

Thanks for reading. :)


I don't smoke so I'm holding a lip brush instead of a cigarette holder. :)
See you next time!

PRODUCT LIST
Ever Bilena Original Eye brow liner in black
BH cosmetics 88 neutral palette
Mary Kay liquid eye liner
Ever Bilena Original Eye liner white
L'oreal True match Foundation in W6
L'oreal Infallible Never Fail Makeup in Classic Tan 619
Revlon Photoready Concealer
MAC in Please Me
Maybelline Lip Polish

join me on instagram
@theyinyindiaries

questions?
tweet me!
@yein2x


Xoxo,
Yinyin