-->

Latest Makeup Trend: Strobing???


There is just this new trend going on the social media today instagram, pinterest, youtube, facebook and others, it is anywhere!!!

As soon as I first watched it on Nikkie's channel, I was dying to know what it is.

STROBING.

What the H is strobing?

According to what I have read and well, watched on youtube, (because nowadays a lot of makeup artists and enthusiast are now on youtube which makes it easier for us to know all about what's hot on makeup as of the moment) strobing is basically highlighting to give the face more dimension, but multiply it a hundred times, minus contouring, so no bronzers and contour powders.

Saves a lot of time right?

I have not tried strobing on me yet so I'm not very sure how to do it, but to give you an idea on how it looks like, let's try it today!!! I hope I do it right, lol! (crossing fingers)

Strobing101:
Apply highlighter to the following parts of your face:

1. Middle of the forehead
2. Brow bone
3. Highest point of your brows
4. Inner corner of the eye
5. Highest points of your cheeks
6. Along the bridge of the nose
7. Tip of the nose
8. Below the area where you carve the cheekbones
9. Chin
10. Upper lip

Did I forget something? 

Here's a pic of my regular contour, bronze and highlight.



Here's a pic of my first ever attempt to strobing. (I am not sure if I did it right, lol!)


Is strobing a GO? or NO?

Let me know what you think.

Join me on instagram: @theyinyindiaries


Xoxo,
Yinyin