-->

Best Budget-Friendly Makeup Products


So, you saw this amazing mascara review on youtube and you can't wait to try it out for yourself. So you went to the nearest mall but it wasn't available.



There are so, so many products out there that really work magic but not every makeup product out in the market is available for sale here in the Philippines, and because of that, makeup lovers like me resort to buying imported products through online shops which really costs a lot with the shipping charges and all.

One of the products that I really wanted to try is the L'oreal Telescopic mascara which youtube beauty guru, Carli Bybel swears by, but when I visited the nearest L'oreal counter, guess what, they don't have it.

So, I looked for other products that are readily available, budget-friendly and work just as great if not better.

1. Nichido Eye Pencil in Walnut


I am not sure if this is an eyebrow pencil but I use it on my brows anyway and if you have read my previous post, I constantly raved about this product.

It doesn't come off very easily, not oily and they have a wide variety of shades to choose from.

Price Range: Php 130-150



I chose the shade Walnut because it has a yellow tone which is almost similar to my hair color.

2. Fashion 21 Eyebrow Gel in Light Brown



Yet another budget find. It tames my brow hairs and tints them to make the brows more put together.

Price Range: Php 150-200


I'm not sure if you can tell but my black brow hairs have now turned light brown, since I only have a few brow hairs to start with.

3. Fashion 21 Double Up Mascara


I am never going to switch to another brand since this one answers all my needs. It gives my lashes length and volume and doesn't smear ever! Even when I wash it with water to take it off, it just turns into little clumps which I can easily wipe off and  it doesn't cling to the skin.
Price Range: Php 200-300




4. Fanny Serrano Two - Way Cake Foundation




This foundation has light to medium coverage. I have talked about this a lot on my previous post.
Click Here (pics are on this link) if you haven't read it already.

This is the foundation that I have been using on my pictures on this blog.

Price Range: Php 400-450



Join me on instagram: @theyinyindiaries


Xoxo.
Yinyin