-->

Must Have Makeup Brushes





The first brushes I ever owned were from the brand Marionnaud. This brand is available on most drugstores here in the Philippines,
plus its budget - friendly. Since, I couldn't afford to splurge on makeup brushes way back when I started to collect makeup and makeup tools, I opted for cheaper alternatives with good quality.  I'm not sure if Marionnaud is made from the Philippines or imported elsewhere. What I do know is, it is available at Watson's.  They are pretty decent brushes and all of the ones I own are still in good condition until now.

I also have brushes from E.L.F. The price range is very similar to the Marionnaud ones that I have but I have to say that even if E.L.F. is a well-known brand, Marionnaud brushes have better quality. My E.L.F. brushes started to break after 10 washes. I can still use them but I had to glue the ferules to the handles. Plus Marionnaud brushed weigh more than these ones so I think Marionnaud brushes have better... material??? Lol! Not really sure about that.

And then, I have ones from M.A.C. and Sigma. They are both quite pricey but they have very good quality. Infact, they are my everyday brushes. I wash them often because mind you, dirty brushes can cause break outs.

There are so much more brushes that I use but these ones are the brushes I make sure to bring when I'm staying over at someone else's house like right now. Yep, I'm not at home for almost a week now, but I just can't help to write. Hehehe...

I'm currently staying over my cousin's house because my little one is having diarrhea and I'm lucky enough that my cousin is also our pediatrician. It's been a week and he has still not fully recovered yet. I'm actually worried but I felt great relief because we are already starting antibiotics.

Ooooppppsssss sorry too much information there, anyway.... here they are:


M.A.C. 204




I use this every single time after I apply my eyebrow pencil. When I brush my brows with this after I put on the eyebrow pencil, it makes the product look like my natural hair instead of a penciled on look.

I personally never liked the look of overdone brows so pomades are not my thing, but we never know, I might love them in the future. :)

Take a closer look ----- Click Here

This link is not sponsored. This is used for reference only.




Sigma E65 Small Angled Brush





I also use this for my brows and it helps on making the edges precise and neat.

Take a closer look ----- Click Here

This link is not sponsored. This is used for reference only.




Sigma F40 Large Angled Contour Brush




I use this for applying my blusher. This works wonderfully and is very soft on the skin too.

Take a closer look ----- Click Here

This link is not sponsored. This is used for reference only.




M.A.C. 116 Blush Brush




I use this to apply bronzer below my cheek bones, along the jawline and on the sides of my forehead. The bristles are made from goat hair so they blend the (powder) bronzer very well. The only thing about goat hairs which I don't like is, they are hugh maintenance. They easily break compared to synthetic ones and I observed that I had to put conditioner every time I clean them to keep them soft.

Take a closer look ----- Click Here

This link is not sponsored. This is used for reference only.




Sigma E70 Medium Angled Eyeshadow Brush




I use this for contouring my nose. This does the job perfectly because its bristles are a little fluffy to blend out harsh edges and it's also a little dense that makes the bronzer not super sheer, just subtle and natural.

Take a closer look ----- Click Here

This link is not sponsored. This is used for reference only.



Sigma E55 Eye Shading Brush





This is for packing eye shadow all over my lid. I love how quick this layers the color which saves me a lot of time because I have tried some other eye shadow brushes that don't do the job as well as this one.

Take a closer look ----- Click Here

This link is not sponsored. This is used for reference only.




Sigma E40 blending Brush




This is a multipurpose blending brush for me. I use it for blending my eye shadow, sometimes the contour on my nose , and under my cheekbones when I want a little more dimension on there.

Take a closer look ----- Click Here

This link is not sponsored. This is used for reference only.



Xoxo,
Yinyin

No comments: