-->

Light Makeup for Summer Classes



I had to have summer classes during college so that I can finish my course in four years. I remember how hot it was when we held classes in unconditioned rooms.



I never really liked summer classes, I would sit down in class dreaming about the beach, out of town trips, staying at home, playing sports and a whole lot of other things that people who did not have to go to summer classes would have been doing.

I was not a makeup girl during college and I have so much regret that I wasn't. Ahhh, if I could only turn back time, I would go to school with a made up face and high heels on. That would've been fun, not that college was not fun enough for me.

Regrets, regrets...

Yes, regrets. I personally don't believe in no regrets. We do have regrets. We just have to accept them and move on.

So let's move on to the makeup that I would wear if I'd had to attend summer classes this year.

I already have my foundation and brows on.
for foundation routine ---> click here
for brows ---> click here


Eye Makeup
I don't think I would have patience to put on eye makeup everyday during summer classes considering that I don't want to leave harsh eyeshadow lines. I may always be late because of blending. Lol! So I skipped eyeshadow.

I also skipped eyeliner because it is just so hot that it might smear and liquid liner would be overdoing it in my opinion. :)




So I just went with mascara to wake my eyes up. I am using the fashion 21 double up mascara which I really love.

It also does not smear when I wash it off that's why I prefer it for sweaty summer days.





Blush On
Apart from the shade that I used in my foundation routine post, I am using the shade Strawberry Cream from the same brand, Mary Kay because it has shimmer on it and gives my cheekbones some highlight.


Crappy camera, lol! I'll be getting a new one soon. :)





Lipstick
This one is from avon. Its shade is Amour Rose and is very sheer. I love it for giving me a very natural and youthful look.








Until next time.





Please follow me on Instagram: theyinyindiaries


Xoxo,
Yinyin




No comments: