-->

Red Lip Classic


"And I got that red lip classic thing that you like..."

Oh, I just love listening to Taylor Swift's song, Style. I'd listen to it everyday when I get a free time every afternoon while LO is sleeping. And because of that, I got inspired to feature a classic red lip look here on my blog.



Disclaimer: I'm not a makeup pro, I'm just a makeup lover, so please be considerate... :) Lol!

Let's start with a clean face  plus moisturizer.

Please check my morning skin care routine for more details:

Morning Skincare Routine

The weather is still hot here in the Philippines so I am still doing my foundation routine for hot summer days.

I usually do my eye makeup first before my foundation and concealer since I'll be doing a winged eyeliner. Yes, I still can't do a perfect winged liner in one go no matter how many times I've already wore it! Lol! #makeupprobs And I don't want to redo my foundation and concealer either.

Brows - Nichido Eyebrow Pencil in Walnut
The best brow pencil I have tried so far!



Lol! I look like a boy!!! Sorry for that hair. I didn't want to have hair getting in my way when I do my make up.



Brow Gel - Fashion 21 Eyebrow Gel in Light Brown


Can you see the difference?



This lightens my brows so that they can match my hair color. Its cheap and works very very well for me. I recommend this since I know how expensive some other brow gels cost.


Primer - I use petroleum jelly for priming my eyelids. Primers are so pricey and I found that petroleum jelly works the same way plus it's way cheaper. You just have to make sure to only apply a very small amount.



Lid Color - BH cosmetics 88 neutral palette
I pack on this color all over my lid. I'll be doing a simple eye makeup with just two shades because as a mom, I really want to save time so I still can do a whole lot of other things.







Crease - MAC Eye shadow in Espresso
Lightly blend this along the crease of your eyes.





Eyeliner- I use Mary Kay eye liner in black. I feel like this tube lasts forever. I still haven't finished it for quite some time now.







Falsies - I bought a box of 10 pairs from a small store downtown. A box of ten just costs 55 pesos, cheap, right? Plus the lashes look very natural and not overdone so, Yay!





Curlash - I curl my lashes with my falsies so that they blend in together.


Lol! The handles if this eye lash curler is originally white. This is from The Face Shop and I bought this at around 105 -110 pesos way back 2-3 years ago. It still works well, I just have to change the rubber from time to time.


Concealer - Mary Kay Concealer in Beige 2
With this, I clean the edges of my liner so that my eye makeup looks neat and put together.





Foundation - Fanny Serrano Two-Way Cake Foundation
I just love how this foundation matches my skin tone just like my very own skin.





Bronzer - Benefit Hoola
This bronzer is just the perfect shade for me so I use this every time I do my makeup.






Highlight - Benefit Watts up
Blush - Mary Kay Pink Petals
To give my skin a little glow.



So,I forgot to take a picture of the highlighter. Lol!
Here it is, please don't mind the different background because I just copied this from my previous post.


Eye liner - I take the MAC Espresso Eye shadow again, and then line m lower lash line with it using a small angles brush.


Lipstick - Avon Ultra in Red
This is the highlight of this makeup look. This is not a very pricey lipstick but I'm amazed by its staying power. Not that it doesn't wear off, but it stays a lot longer than most lipsticks that I've tried.



Okay, so let me change into something... fancier and let me take some selfies to give you the final look.

Lol! Watch out for the selfie overload!!!










Thank you for reading!

Please do:
Comment, Share and Subscribe

Follow me:
Instagram: theyinyindiaries





Xoxo,
Yinyin









No comments: