-->

Morning Skincare Routine



Skin care is one of the many things I confess that I am obsessed with. Way back in college, when there was something new in the market claiming wonders, I'd be out storming to the mall
and purchase one for myself.

One of the most helpful skincare tricks that I ever learned is to drink lots of water. I always neglected this before because I really didn't see its wonders until I tried it, and I'm also not fond of drinking bland liquids. Well, let's just say I love flavor.

Unfortunately, I'm not so lucky when it comes to my skin but I don't look gross though, lol! Just so you know Haha! What I mean is, I may not have a problem around my facial area but my extremities are heart breaking. I wonder why I have bumps  on areas where I don't even shave?! I also had cracked heel, uneven tones, chicken skin, dry patches and others that are too many to mention, hashtag skin issues.

After giving birth, I gave skin care more attention because of hormonal changes that I found to be affecting my skin a lot.

I had been battling dryness eversince my first trimester of pregnancy up until now. (5 months postpartum) Having stretchmarks is also an issue for me. Although I completely respect some moms who love to have their stretchmarks as they are because some consider them battle scars, removing them is just my personal preference as well as the use of anti-aging creams.

I will go over the products as I use them in the morning as soon as I wake up.



Gluta Pure Soap
This soap is a new item for me. Thai products are so popular on the market right now that I replaced my beloved, holy grail kojic acid soap with this. It causes micropeeling when left on the skin for 2-3 min before rinsing. It says on the box that it has spf 50. I'm not sure about that, but in terms of skin whitening, this soap is legit!



St. Ives Apricot Scrub
I first came to use this scrub in highschool and this is a tried and tested product for preventing blemishes. I wasn't able to use toner in the whole duration of my pregnancy because it may be harmful for my baby but I used another St. Ives scrub the one wich does not have salicylic acid and parabens. I can't remember the name but I did go through the ingredients just to make sure everything's fine.


I have been going back and forth when it comes to lotions so I didn't include one here.



RDL Clarifying Toner
I really don't have much to say about this product because I just grabbed this from Watson's, but so far, so good. I have not been breaking out while using this Plus it's cheaper than other toners at 36 pesos, I guess? If I remember it right.




Cupcake Underarm Whitening Cream
I discovered this from an online store on facebook and I have no regrets. I developed chicken skin from hair removal and this product really helped me. I guess a lot of  pinays have been battling dark underarms due to the regular use of anti-perspirants and deodorants, thanks to our hot weather. As for whitening, it lightened my underarms but very slowly. My pits are not super white but not very dark either it's a tiny bit darker than my skin tone as of now but it is gradually getting there.




Pasjel Precious Skin
Bio Oil
I have been using bio oil since I was 2 months pregnant up until a month ago when I switched to Pasjel yellow.
I love bio oil because it is super moisturizing and effective on stretchmarks.
As for Pasjel yellow, I really don't feel like it's as moisturizing as bio oil. I will just finish this tub then I'm switching back to Bio-oil.



Mary Kay Timewise Day Solution with Sunscreen SPF 35
I wear sunscreen even if I stay at home. I am just finishing this bottle as well. Although It does my skin good, I'll be looking for another brand because it is pricey and I am not a fan of its smell.

Mary Kay  Timewise Age-fighting Eye Cream
Eye creams are one of my biggest obsessions. I am switching from one product to another but I still haven't found a product that I love. Please let me know on the comments below if you have anything to recommend.




Maybelline Baby Lips
I'm a lipbalm addict and I go through lipbalms very quickly. I put on lipbalm so, so many times the moment I wake up, before I shower, after I shower, after I brush my teeth, after I eat out, or just when I remember. I haven't switched to another brand since 2012 because Maybelline baby lips is the only lipbalm that I found to soothe my dry lips and no matter how much water I drink, my lips are still dry.



Nano Gluta 800k
I bought this together with the cupcake cream from the same online store. I have been using this for three months now. 

In terms of healthy glowing skin, this is your best friend, I'm just not so sure on its skin whitening effect.

I hope you enjoyed loves.

Please do let me know of great products that I can try on the comments below.




Xoxo,
Yinyin

No comments: