-->

How to Remove Facial Hair (female mustache)


It's perfectly fine to have hair on the skin on top of ther upper lip. Well, actually, we all do. I think it's really sexy on men
and a lot of my favorite famous hollywood actors have it like Robert Downey Jr., Ian Somerhalder, Chris Hemsworth and others.

Us girls have it too, although some girls have fewer or thinner hair that they are not visible. While other girls like me who have thicker hair look like we have a mustache. They are not really thick as some girls have them but I just don't like to walk around with them on. :) Well, that's just me. I don't judge other girls who do not remove them because I understand that we have different preferences I just want to share how I remove mine to girls like me who also don't want to have their female mustache on. :)

I'm using the Glamworks Facial Hair Remover Strips the picture of which is already shown above. :)

Step 1
Always start with a clean face.
I wash the area to be waxed with a mild soap. As I observed, when I'm using astringent, I damage the skin when I wax. So please don't continue if you are using any exfoliants.

Step 2
Cut the double sided wax strip as shown below.







Step 3
Put Baby powder on the area to be waxed for better grip.
You can use any baby powder. Just be careful not to inhale it. I am using complete care by Johnson's.


Step 4
Position the wax strip properly by gently pulling the upper lip and pressing the strip to the skin.

Let's do one side first.









Step 5
Gently Pull the end of the strip towards the direction of  hair growth, then quickly pull the end of the wax strip to the opposite direction.



I removed this much hair with one small wax strip.




Step 6
Repeat on the areas where hairs are not removed and do the other side.

Step 7
Apply baby oil to the waxed area to remove wax residues.






Step 8
Keep area dry for 8 hours.
I am really not sure how long the area shouldn't be washed but I make sure to keep it dry for at least 8 hours or I leave it overnight.


Ooooooopppssss!!!! Sorry for the unmade face! I will post a makeup tutorial soon. :)

Make sure to test the wax first on less sensitive areas like your arms before doing it on the skin on top of your upper lip.

Let me know how you remove your facial hair! :)

Until next time.

P.S. Please follow me on IG: theyinyindiaries


Xoxo,
Yinyin

No comments: