-->

Everyday Eyebrow Routine


I have posted about this before and there's nothing much that has changed but since I am already doing videos, I wanted to show you how I actually do my brows.

Some girls are lucky enough to have enough brow hairs and if I have brows like those, I wouldn't be wearing brow makeup like seriously. They are the kind of features that you really want to look natural as much as possible.

They really look nice and good when shaped properly because they frame the eyes  but when overdone, they really would look too much and can overpower other facial features.

For me, applying makeup is all about enhancing the features. I don't want a certain feature to come out as too strong that all you can see when you look at a person is that feature instead of the totality of the whole face.

So here's a video of my everyday brow routine. I hope you enjoy.
Excuse the audio, lol.
 

join me on instagram: @theyinyindiaries
tweet me: @yein2x
watch me on youtube: Yinyin Diares

Xoxo,
Yinyin