-->

How to: Ombre Lips

Ombre lip is such a hot trend. Though I haven't worn an ombre lip when I go out, I still wanted to share a quick tutorial on how it is done, or how I'd do it, lol. :)


As complicated as it looks, an ombre lip is really easy breezy.

1. Line
An ombre lip is usually dark on the outside and to make that dark lip stand out, line your outer lip with a liner that is a bit darker than the darker lip color shade. (I know that you know what I mean, hehehe) I did not lined my outer lower lip on this picture but please do line it.


2. Darker Shade

Put on the darker lip color on the outer part of the lips going over the lip liner that we just did.


3. Lighter Shade

Apply the lighter shade on the center part of the lips.


4. Blend

Blend the two shades together using your finger to avoid harsh lines for a smooth color transition.


And you're done!


Let's try a warm dark shade this time.

1. Line


2. Darker Shade


3. Lighter Shade


4. Blend


Thanks for reading!

Join me on instagram: @theyinyindiaries
Tweet me: @yein2x

Xoxo,
Yinyin