-->

How to: Color Your Hair at Home



It's been a while since I colored my hair. So as you can see on the pictures below, my roots needed to be touched up.





Sorry for the poor quality, I can't find any other before pictures.

Having my hair done on a salon could get too expensive, the cheapest price for my hair length is 600 pesos when I asked around last weekend.

So I went to the mall and purchased hair color hoping that it will turn out well. I got the Bremod Spa Hair Color paired with the Bremod Collage Hydrox. Both of these cost a total of 170 pesos only.



I mixed the products in a plastic bowl.




Then, I applied the hair color mixture just like how I apply my conditioner except I did it by sections starting from the bottom all the way up and I used plastic gloves. I made sure that ever section was wet, not damp with the mixture before moved on to the next. I used up all of the mixture and left it on for 1 hour, though the box says only 45 minutes, I just thought that the extra 15 minutes would make the hair color cling to my hair more. Lol! Who else does that?

Then I washed my hair with water and shampoo that I have already been using.


Quick Product Review

PRICE

Just right!

SMELL

It smells fine, not the usual pungent smell like other hair colors which irritates my nose. I actually like how fresh my hair smells.

APPLICATION

Very easy. I didn't use any special color applicator. I just put on gloves and applied the product like hot oil.

OVERALL

I loved it so much. I'll use it the  next time I need to color my hair.




Xoxo,
Yinyin