-->

Heroine


I wore a purple look on my very first mother's day.Coincidentally, the name of this lippie is the best word I could think of to describe a mother, heroine, by MAC.



My first ever mother's day was fun, I enjoyed receiving mother's day greetings all through out the day and I also loved lunch which was Japanese. (burp! Lol!) Too bad, Adriel couldn't come with us because he was just out of the hospital a week ago and I do not want him to catch any illness while he is still recovering.

Makeup
I wore three shades for my eye shadow.

So I was originally planning to attach a video but I accidentally deleted it. #Fail So Let me just move on with my life and list the items I used. (I promise to try my best to attach a video next time.)

MAC Espresso:
I applied this all over my lid, I packed as much color as I could





BH cosmetics 120 Color Palette (1st Edition):



I used a dark purple color to blend the edges of my lid color, Espresso, this serves as my transition shade to put the lid color and the crease color together later on.



And then I used a lighter purple color for my crease.



I then made a winged eyeliner with Mary Kay's liquid eyeliner in black.



For mascara, I applied 3 coats of the Fashion 21 double up mascara. I chose not to wear falsies because... I just didn't feel like it. Lol!



For my lips, I applied MAC heroine. I then removed any smudges with a concealer to make the application neat.




After lunch, I did not re-apply MAC heroine and chose a light pink color instead. I take a long time applying dark lip colors and the lighting in Nonki (where we had lunch) was just not enough.
    
Flowers are for mom, just used them for props. Lol!

And then we went to the mall because I wanted to buy flowers for mom who stayed at home to take care of Adriel while I was out.



I know, I know, that face!
Lol! Not the best pictures. I know! I'm not really a fashionista and I only wear clothes which I'm comfortable in. I am also not into expensive clothes or dresses. I just buy clothes which fit my budget because I have other things to spend on, more important things. You remember when you're little and you want your mom to buy you a toy but your mom says no, and you just don't know why because she's able to buy that new microwave oven in the kitchen! Now, I know why!!!! Lol! But I'm not closing doors either because sometimes I splurge when I really like the piece.

This romper just costs 200 pesos from an online store, I think it is pretty decent already. The blazer costs only around 300 pesos as well, which I got from the mall.

The shoes are from Celine. I think it was around 1,500 pesos if I remember it right. I just love this pair and I think I wore it a lot of times this month already. I am definitely loving high heels postpartum. Lol! Maybe because I was deprived of wearing them the whole time I was pregnant plus months after because I was still in no shape to wear a pair.

Before we headed home, I stopped by to pick up ice cream and some chips. Mom loves sweets. My mom isn't like me in anyway, she's happy in the most little things and prefers to stay home with the baby than go out.

My mom is the best mom. She understands my temper and maybe the only person who doesn't make it a big deal aside from my boyfriend who also doesn't seem to notice my mood swings. Lol! I wonder how they deal with me...

I hope you moms enjoyed mother's day because I totally did.

Thanks for reading.

Please do follow me on instagram:
theyinyindiaries

Xoxo,
Yinyin