-->

Eyebrow Routine


I already posted something like this but I thought that it would be great if you can see how I actually apply the products on.

This is the first time that I am attaching a video so please bare with my video editing capabilities. Lol! You got to start somewhere right?
hehehe. I will work on improving my videos and expect more videos attached to my blog posts soon. I am also looking for a good camera. Please let me know on the comments below if you know of any.

Products used are listed below. So far, there are no changes on the items I use.




1. Nichido Eyebrow liner in walnut.
Note: I do not like to apply much on the inner part of my brows (where our brows start). I personally don't love super boxed shaped eyebrows. :)



2. Fashion 21 Eyebrow gel in Light Brown.



I hope you enjoyed.

Join me on instagram:
theyinyindiaries.com

Xoxo,
Yinyin


No comments: