-->

About this Blog

TIKLANESS 

- is not even a word. I just derived it from the Visayan word tikla which means kikay in Tagalog or girly in English.

I am not very good at blogging either. I don't have great skills in writing, I don't read as much as other people do. I don't know the technicalities in writing... I don't even have enough vocabulary!!!


So why even blog?


Out of boredom  and fighting depression tendencies?


I'm a mom who does not have a job. 


So Why not find a job? As much as I want to, I can't, because my baby has special needs (let's not dig into that yet) and only I, know how to feed him, not even my pediatrician.


Alright so why tiklaness?


My close friend calls me tikla. I know, not a very nice name, but it's fine with me anyway.


After I gave birth I gone through depression because of a whole lot of things, one of which, is because of my baby. I cried almost every night because of great anxiety. Until I decided to pull myself together. 


I started to watch beauty videos on Youtube everytime I'm about to cry. At first, it was just a diversion for me, until I grew fond of watching them every night. 


I wanted to fight off depression. I wanted to have something that I enjoy so I wouldn't think of the negative things anymore. I wanted to make myself better. I wanted to be like the beauty gurus who have so much confidence that they put videos of themselves on the internet where everybody can see them.


But I don't think I look good on videos like those gurus.


And so, I decided to be the tikla-est tikla mommy blogger... EVER!!!



This will be like a diary and some of you may find this boring, but whatever! This is my blog. 


Hahahahahaha (evil laugh).