-->

Cool Toned Smokey Eye



I have posted a picture of my current fave lippie, the NYX Lip Lingerie on Instagram. And I made this video so you guys can see it in action. I also love how it compliments a wide range of makeup looks such as this cool-toned smokey eye  that I did on this video.

Products Used:
Laura Mercier Oil-Free Foundation Primer
Laura Mercier  Oil- Free Tinted Moisturizer: Sand
Graftobian Hi-Def Glamour Creme Warm Palette 1
BH Cosmetics 10 Color Professional Blush Palette
MAC Eyeshadow: Espresso
Sleek idivine Eyeshadow Palette: Au Naturale shade: Conker
Maybelline Hypersharp liquid Eyeliner: Black
Maybelline Hypercurl Mascara
Taiwan Lashes: 163
L'oreal Superblendable Powders: W8 & C7
MAC Margin
City Color Intense Exposure Highlighter
NYX Lip Lingerie: Honeymoon

LIKE COMMENT SHARE SUBSCRIBE

JOIN ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA: