-->

Vlog #2: Saturday with Yinyin



Trying my best to vlog. I hope you enjoy.

This was my first time to try NYPD Pizza and Pasta Buffet. It was really good. I am not a food critique and I appreciate "sulit" deals. But if you wanna try it out, it's at the new APM mall across SM City, Cebu,

This was also the first time that I bought something for myself from Uniqlo. And I loved the quality of their material so much. Phil has always told me that he loved Uniqlo but I just didn't took it very seriously. I was like,"I can by the same thing from other brands for a lesser price." It's because I am always a budget babe, in cebuano, tihik! Lol! But now, I am a convert. :)

I originally planned to have my nails done this day but the salons were so packed.  I wanted to feature where to get the cheapest gel nails in town for my girls on budget like me. :) But I found out that the gel nail service at SM Cebu and at Gaisano Grand Mall were priced differently. At SM, it was at 450 php while at Gaisano, it was at 290 php (Franzy salon). So I had them done the next day at Gaisano because the salons at SM were packed anyway. I posted a photo of it on my instagram. So check my insta out if you wanna see their finished product. BTW, getting gel nails at Let's Face It is also cheap. It's at 280 pesos.

It's just a few days before Christmas and we are all excited. I'll see you on my next video, bye!!!


LIKE COMMENT SHARE SUBSCRIBE

JOIN ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA:


Xoxo,
Yinyin