-->

Bold Eyes + Dark Lips


Cold weather!!! Finally!!! I now have the opportunity to wear my full coverage foundations!

HIT PLAY TO WATCH THE VIDEO

I hope you love this look because this is definitely one of my favorites. If I were living in a cold country, I would have worn heavy makeup all year round, lol! As much as I love my fresh and simple makeup looks, majority of my heart belongs to full glam.

I just thought I'd throw in a makeup tutorial since I have not done it for a while now. I hope you enjoyed. :)

Products:
Laura Mercier Oil Free Foundation Primer
Mac Studio Sculpt NC25+ NC40
Ben Nye Cameo
Ben Nye Banana
Loreal Brow Artst Designer Pro: Light Brown
Fashion 21 Brow Gel: Copper
BH Cosmetics Neutral Eye Shadow Palette: Promise I'll get a new palette! I know you're already bored with my BH Cosmetics.
LA Girl Gel Eyeliner
Lashes: 163
Mac Margin Blush
City Color Intense Exposure Highlighter
BYS Kohl Eyeliner: Deep Purple
Mac Lipstick: Instigator

LIKE COMMENT SHARE SUBSCRIBE

JOIN ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA:




Xoxo,
Yinyin