-->

How to: Bun?


There are just days that I just want to put my hair up in a bun because even though I got a lot of time to style it, I get lazy. So here's a quick tutorial to show you how I put my hair up in a bun with a little bit of hairspray.

HIT PLAY TO WATCH THE VIDEO


Lazy, even as I am typing this blogpost, my ideas are all over the place and I'm too lazy to organize them.
So if you can't understand this, it's completely not your fault. I actually have ran out of words and thoughts to type just now. I don't know why I'm still typing, lol! Yes, I just laughed (like in real life as I'm typing), but not out loud, just a lazy laugh. Huh! Even my laugh is lazy!

I'm gonna leave you guys now. I hope you enjoy my videos.




LIKE COMMENT SHARE SUBSCRIBE

JOIN ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA:




Xoxo,
Yinyin